Certified Blockchain Master Developer (CBMD)
A Certified Blockchain Master Developer (CBMD) is a skilled professional with a deep understanding of Blockchain technology, enabling them to build Blockchain-based applications for enterprises and businesses. Certified Blockchain Professional is an exhaustive training, lab- and exam-based program. The CBMD credential certifies individuals in the Blockchain discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective. This course is typically 2 days.
The ideal CBMD candidate is very familiar with software development processes, and has worked with at least one of the programming languages. The candidate should also have basic knowledge of AWS, Microsoft Azure, as well as awareness of Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
- What is Blockchain in real life?
- Why is Blockchain better than traditional technologies?
- Benefits of using Blockchain.
- Bitcoin & Blockchain: What is the relation?
- Ethereum & Smart Contracts.
- Private vs Public Blockchain.
- Why is it called a P2P network?
- Consensus: How conflicts are being resolved?
- When to Use a Blockchain & when not?
- What is Blockchain mining? What are Miners? What does a Miner do?
- Security: Why Blockchain is More Secure.
- Attacks: How Blockchain Can Be Hacked.
- Private Blockchain: Can I setup my Own Blockchain.
- What are Some Different Blockchain Technologies?
- Use Cases: Supply-chain.
- Use Cases: Manufacturing.
- Use Cases: Healthcare Record Keeping.
- Use Cases: Music & Entertainment Industry.
If you are interested in pursuing the Blockchain Master Developer certification, we invite you to take the certification class with one of the R.E.Ps. Please check our calendar to find a scheduled class in your area.