Sep 1, 2020 09:00am - Sep 1, 2020 05:00pm
Certified Blockchain Professional Developer (CBPD)
Aug 6, 2020 9:00 AM - Aug 9, 2020 5:00 PMVirtual Class, Timezone
A Certified Blockchain Professional Developer can build Blockchain-based applications for enterprises and businesses in multiple Blockchain Technologies. The CBPD credential certifies individuals in the Blockchain development from a vendor-neutral perspective. This course is typically 3 to 4 days.
- Introduction to Ethereum
- History of Ethereum
- What is Ether?
- How Ethereum works?
- What is a Smart Contract and how it works?
- Ethereum Development Eco System
- Programming on Ethereum
- What is Solidity?
- Introduction to Smart Contracts
- Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Installing Solidity
- Learn Solidity
- Security Considerations
- Application Binary Interface Specification
- Sample Solidity Contract & Assignment
Interacting With Ethereum
- Web3 JS Library
- Web3.JS API Reference
- What is Multichain?
- Creating a Blockchain
- Connecting to a Blockchain
- Multichain Interactive Mode
- Using Naive Assets
- Transaction Metadata
- Round-robin Mining
- What is Hyperledger Fabric?
- Hyperledger Fabric VS other Blockchains
- Hyperledger Fabric Architecture
- Components of Hyperledger Fabric
- Advantages of Hyperledger Fabric
- How Hyperledger Fabric works
- Hyperledger Blockchain on IBM Bluemix
- Why Blockchain-as-a-Service from Azure
- Azure blockchain Solution
Dr. Sanjeev Raman
About Our Trainer
Dr Sanjeev Raman is an Enterprise Lean | Agile
and Management Consultant. He helps organizations transform their environment
to be more collaborative, efficient, innovative, and aligned for success.
Sanjeev has over 15 years in the high-tech space, ranging from technical
product development to program and executive management, and now Lean | Agile
coaching and training. Some of his clients have included Intel, Cisco, PayPal,
JP Morgan Chase, AOL, Juniper, Hewlett Packard, just to name a few.
Dr Raman has four academic degrees, two undergraduate degrees in Biomedical Science Research and Laboratory Science and two graduate degrees in Information Technology from University of Maryland, Towson University, and George Mason University respectively. He holds several certifications from Scrum Alliance, Project Management Institute, Scaled Agile, Lean Kanban University, and others in the agile and project management space. He has been on review committees for industry conferences such as Scrum Alliance and Agile Alliance. Dr Raman has published articles with the Scrum Alliance, Agile Atlas, and InfoQ. He has also translated the Agile Manifesto to Sanskrit for the Agile Alliance, and published books.